View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:52 PM   #1068
annihilating247
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
I have a question for mike or steph...

Is there anyway you could add this in a patch...

When we get the ball in the post could we be able to raise the ball in the air like above our head or at least arms stretched out at face level. cause i feel there are way to many steals and turnovers in the paint.

I know the right stick has moves on it but i don't think pressing up on the right stick does anything and that would be the perfect spot to add it in. Pressing up on the right stick will raise the ball away from smaller guards who want to try for the steal and would make it easier for the big to pass out when the double comes.

if anybody else thinks this is a good idea let me know or if you don't think its a good idea let me know anyway.
I have a solution for ur, and everyone else's stealing problem. When ever u see the that the defender and ur player are about to go into a collision, pull back on the anolog and reset. Stop trying to force it in. It's common sense, this is what happens in real life. The reason why EA did this is obviously to minimize scoring in the paint and scoring in general. I actually feel like this is one of the best things EA added to this years game.