View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 12:51 AM   #1
Argooos
Pro

OVR: 13
If you create players this will be useful

I create and edit a lot of players in Madden. I am also very concerned with realism in my created players. How do you make sure that the HB you're creating doesn't have too much catch rating? How good should your LB be at zone coverage? These charts will answer questions like that.

I took the rosters released by EA in spreadsheets and sorted them by position. I then sorted each attribute (SPD, PBK, etc) from highest to lowest and found the average for each. The charts display the results of this process.

Shown are the highest and lowest ratings for each rating for each position. I also show a high, low, and medium rating as well as the average. I didn't include most ratings for which the average was under 30. So, if you don't see an attribute listed, that probably means players at that position aren't very good at it (Exception: I didn't include return, stamina, injury, or toughness for any position)

Here are the charts:

How to use the charts:
Say you want an average QB. Give him ratings that are equal to either the average or the middle ratings for each attribute. Now say you want him to have higher than average throw power but lower than average speed. Just give him the "High" rating for the THP attribute and the "Low" rating for SPD.
Advertisements - Register to remove