Thread: expansion team
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 07:56 PM   #48
txfalconfan
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: expansion team

all day cp3- i did my best to keep it realistic cuz if its not,then its not fun for me. I have no f potential players cuz i just dont keep em. I look at it like training camp players that missed the 53 player cuts. I think off the top of my bald melon that i have 0 players in 90's OVR, maybe 4 or 5 in the mid 80's and most of the rest are between 65-75. I dont keep many players below 62 OVR.

I know its a game but after the preseason im kinda excited because my team is looking good and h.baskett is looking like hes gonna make philly sorry for cutting him. Who wouldve thought my expansion team would have a qb controversy right off the bat. We'll see how it plays out. Im guessing 1 will stay as on next year and ill either draft "the future" Qb or sign a good FA or trade if I have to but I gotta start there.

its funny, even Rb J.Charles was looking better than J.lewis in preseason... better ypg, more yards, etc. Under exp. rules i can trade J.Lewis in the upcoming offseason and I might just do that. I think hes headed for a steady decline!