View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #153
NELL86
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Nah, not just cuz of marketing. It just doesn't sound or look like 2K is doing anything to address the real probs of the game. The best thing I've heard was about the post game, which was an issue for me. My point is that they keep posting same ole - same ole in terms of trailers and the info they have divulged doesn't sound tantalizing, to me, then on top of it all, we have yet to get a demo. If the DC was indication of what to expect, this year, I'm not happy because I see a few of the things that were a prob still there.

That being said, after all the issues this game DOES have with animation laden coverup attempts, wouldn't u think 2K would wanna really fix those probs AND talk up fixing them IF they truly have especially after people have been complaining about many of the issues for years? That's where I'm going with all this. If the demo doesn't make it out by release and I am really digging Live 10, tomorrow, when the demo drops on the PSN, make no mistakes - I am NOT buying 2K10. And truth be told, Live 09 was close to getting my money over 2K9 after playing the demo but the lack of control responsiveness closed the door on that idea. Plus 2K9 finally looked good, player model wise. I did rock with Live 08 more than my 2K8.

Basically, their marketing is tiring to a grizzled 2K vet like myself and their lack of addressing the issues in light of what Live is doing is bothersome plus their lack of marketing is great for noobs, not me.
I feel you i was playing 2k9 earlier and there's so much wrong with that game if they dint address any of my concerns i will be playing live 10