View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #1331
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is my take

Playmakers' work on editing gave me as well as some others as they can tell you, a lot of gametime and enjoyment out of a used copy of live 06. That game was unfinished and broken, missing features, 4 total plays and just a mess of a project.

Him adding classic players and so on was great. He's good at what he does but let's not mistake this team for the one who screwed up the series. No offense but hopping on their throats

To not write a book, this is just an impressions thread, not a thread to smash a demo and go on about the work history of playmakers.

I think its gotten way off course and to that ill add that there will definitly a medium for that kind of discussion.

If you haven't noticed, there will be no responses here from the devs because one this is just the wrong thread for this, two there is a retail we haven't played yet with fixes, three, there is a patch after that.

After the end, there will be a thread or two or three or whatever because iminurbase asked for a live 11 wishist weeks ago, but we can't give a complete assessment until after the above paragraph.

There are changes coming to the series we can at least see that, and that is what the talk and discussions are for. We know they're now listening to us and care which is not a confidence we had in the past.

Whether you like the demo or not its definitely not a gimmick nor is it the same ole same ole.

While I don't disagree with playmakers work, what I don't agree with is thrashing a demo impressions thread over and over, even before we play the final post patch.

Its a demo with audio that has its problems. They fixed a lot of leftover crap. I don't see them being lazy or trying to hoodwink the fanbase with things like ft line dunks with dr j, or past pr damage control.

This demo is what it is, and if it gives you more of a headache than enjoyment, delete it. The full will be out soon. When th devs do ask for that input, give them what you think or know will help

Playmakers I'm going to pm you... Put a bug in your ear.

But this is a demo impressions thread man not a thread about a poster
Advertisements - Register to remove