Thread: NHL 11 Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
antshabs88
Rookie

OVR: 2
NHL 11 Wishlist

I know its only been a few days since the release of NHL 10 but its never too early to start raking up ideas for NHL 11. Now that NHL 10 worked on their gameplay, i am hoping to see more work on the graphics. Dont get me wrong they are pretty good already but there are a few adjustments that can be made. For instance, more work on specific arenas. Ever arena in NHL 10 looks exactly the same with a different logo in the middle. I would like to see more detail added that distinguishes an arena from another.

I would also see added more relivant music into the game. I mean the ones that are in the game now are not that bad but during play i would like to hear arena specific music. For example specific team songs for intros, goal songs, goal horns etc instead of the user adding it. it takes a lot of time and the sound quality and volume isnt that great.

What I would like to see added:
1) A referee mode (this would be a cool addition with the ability to call penalties, allow/disallow goal etc.
2) Pre game warm up (with the ability to add custom music to get pumped up) also half the seats being empty.
3) Not every arena to be full; i mean its a reality that in places like florida, carolina, atlanta the seats are not always full and it should be apparent in the game
4) the fans to be more aware... they should know the different between a goal and a game winning goal... also team specific chants ex. ole song in montreal.
5) pre season games with the stands being half full
6) an improved be a pro (ask for trades, off ice contracts etc)

Along with these additions there would be a lot more that i would like to see that was not mentioned. what do u think and what are some of you ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove