Thread: Coach Mode
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #43
crob8822
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coach Mode

Gentlemen, I enjoy playing coach mode, I wonder if any of you would like to see the rosters increased to 80 during the preseason with 2 cutdowns following the 3rd and 4th preseason game.
Also I would like to see a 5 man practice squad form. I would like to see more injuries along the offensive and defensive line this would be more life like.
currently I am running with the Cowboys and none of my offensive lineman have missed any games, note I am in the 2nd year of my offline franchise.
I already won a superbowl and after 3 games, I am undefeated playing on all pro with 15:00 quarters default sliders hardcore playcalling system.
I am worried that my team will go undefeated, sounds strange but I want a realistic experience I am finding the cpu in alot of games do not stick with the running game.
I have alot of pick six interceptions which I hope it is taken care of with this patch.
I have no problem with the running game, the passing game is a bit easy with Tony Romo, he was injured in the 2nd game of my franchise and I had to go with Stephen McGee I noticed in the passing game there was a difference I won the game because washington's quarterback threw 3 pick six, ( a little to much for my taste) also the Redskins quit running the ball when it was a close game.
I wish I can find getting this game to play better any suggestions?