View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
jwhite1347
Rookie

OVR: 4
Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Yes I know and understand both and now with 100% certantity neither matter. You will get Easter Eggs with or without the Easter Bunny and Madden will play the same with or without ratings..

Case in point - So I edited my entire Cowboy OL to all be rated 12 in every category (lowest you can go) -- So basically the level of a ankle biter team. Took them to the practice field and played -- waiting to seem them dominated and fold like a cheap suit. But to my surprise little difference.. Held their own and then some..

Hmm.. Must be a fluke. Lets go play a game against the Giants -- One of the best DL's in the game.. Played exactly the same.. In fact Barber averaged 4.3 ypc! Come on I say.. Well definitely the franchise mode will reveal these little girls to be the phonies a 12 rating has to be..

Nope.. Played one game and similar results and then simmed the season.. Yes Dallas finished 9-7 and Barber averaged 4.4 ypc!

Please tell me the Easter Bunny matters.. Wake me up and tell me all this tweaking, drafting, and aligning my dominant team means something.

-- Jeff
http://www.mysbx.com

Last edited by jwhite1347; 10-01-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove