Old 09-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
Rexis
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Peyton Manning Hitsticked My D Player After An Int

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdon2k
Ever have one of those games where everything goes wrong? I had one of the worst examples of that sort of game yesterday. First the guy picks white jerseys for home to cheese me. It's a new sort of cheese the "Madden Nation" guys are using. Basically as the home team, your player gets a red circle under your player giving you an advantage as the road team has a hard to see dark blue circle under them. I call it the white on white cheese.

As frustrating as that was, that wasn't the half. I just had the worst luck ever during that game. The highlight of it was after an int, Peyton Manning hitsticked my defender and caused a fumble as I was going into the endzone lol. What the hell? How does Peyton even have a histick ability? I am over it as I realize maybe I should start holding the cover ball more often to protect the ball (against Manning lol). Strangely, it seems strange that I get so many fumbles while my opponents try and juke out of tackles like crazy.

Not a complaint thread, just a little discouraged that the game isn't as sim as I thought.
peyton knock [whoever your guy was] him the f*** out....LOL

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant