Old 09-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
JaymeeAwesome
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: wonder why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by don28
I have to differ. The game has made leaps and bounds from the previous exclusive versions. In one year Madden has become a much better representation of NFL football than it had shown.

I don't blame the developers for not coming into the threads which are pointing out "flaws" in the game. Most of the time these supposed "flaws" are minor and trivial, not affecting gameplay. What the numbers are of the guys on the sideline, having players run through the walls of the end zone or morphing through refs coming back to the field of play, some player's minor equipment being off, etc are such small details to most players.

It comes across as nitpicking and looking for faults in the game during gameplay instead of actually trying to enjoy the gameplay. If someone was judging your work and just spending an 8-hour day fault-finding and taking shots at your integrity, manhood, intelligence, etc. you would be a professional and just avoid the controversy.

When there has been something of a serious gamplay nature, the developers have been here and responded. Has everything been done at once, or on a timetable that we all would like? No, but none of us are going to be happy with something coming out too soon and being unworkable. As much garbage as they have been subjected to, I am surprised that they still respond to people on this forum. They are better men than me; I would have thrown in the towel shortly after release. Just my $0.02
Couldn't have said it better myself....