View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:05 AM   #4
jonmchugh007
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: XFLOutLaw's Real Sim Custom Sliders (Post Patch)

Hey mate just played a Play Now game using Texans (me) vs Giants. It was a fun game to play I scored on a 1 yard run by Steve Slaton with 30 seconds left to take lead 23-20.fficeffice" />>>
>>
It was a defensive game for the most part. The Giants played great defense shutting me out 3-0 in the 1st quarter. I in return shut them out in the 2nd quarter Manning couldn’t get anything going at all. Something really weird happened in the 2nd. I had a great drive going mid-way through the quarter. Steve Slaton broke a 20 yard run and ran it down at the 1 yard line. He lost the ball trying to leap into the endzone and the Giants recovered the ball at their own 1 yard line. The very next play I pick Manning off and walk the ball into the endzone to take a 13-3 lead. That right there was the play of the game. In the 3rd, Manning hooked up with Hixon on a 62 yard TD pass to make the score 13-10. Late in the 3rd, I had a nice drive going getting to about midfield. Hand the ball to Slaton and he caughs the ball up again. Another turnover. The Giants take advantage and march down the field on a 7 minute drive and cap it off on a 14 yard TD catch by Boss. Score is 17-14 Giants going into the 4th quarter.>>
> >
I tied the game at 17 a piece on a 40 yard FG with 9:54 remaining. It went back and forth defensively until Tynes hit a 44 yarder with 2:53 to play and made the score 20-17 Giants. I get the ball back with 2:30 left to play and drive down the field. I have 1st and goal at the 1 yard line with 20 seconds left, hand it off to Slaton who dives in for the game winning score. I win 23-17.>>
> >
It was a really fun game. The giants passed well, played good defense and gave me a good dose of Jacobs and Bradshaw. I would like to see the CPU run more maybe up the human rush D reaction time by 10 or so? I think that would do it. >>
> >
Here are some stats:>>
> >
Giants: 3, 0, 14, 3: 20>>
Texans: 0, 13, 0, 10: 23>>
> >
Giants / Texans>>
> >
Total offense: 344 / 332 >>
Rushing yards: 59 / 63>>
Passing yards: 285 / 269>>
First downs: 13 / 16>>
Turnovers: 1 / 2 >>
3rd down: 6-11 / 6-10>>
T.O.P: 19:59 / 28:01>>
> >
So just by looking at those stats it was a pretty fairly evenly matched game and a fun game to play. Here are some player numbers>>
> >
Schaub: 21 / 31, 276 yards,>>
Manning: 18 / 30, 285 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT>>
Slaton: 18 carries / 54 yards 1 TD / 6 catches / 95 yards>>
Jacobs: 14 carries / 48 yards >>
Bradshaw: 2 carries / 7 yards>>
Smith: 5 rec / 80 yards>>
Boss: 2 rec / 26 yards 1TD>>
Johnson: 8 rec / 78 yards >>
Daniels: 6 rec / 93 yards>>
There you have it. Sorry for the long write up thought you’d like some detailed info for testing. Will play some more games tomorrow.>>
> >
Overall, good and fun game to play. Very competitive. Never thought like I was out of the game nor did I feel I was in control the entire game.>>
> >
Keep up the great work, Jon>>