Old 09-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #96
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Laude
You know, I feel bad for Ian...here he went out and has kept us gamers WAAAAY more in the loop on the madden thing than normal. He has listened to our gripes and tried to correct them, and all he has gotten is a bunch of people whining and bi***ing to him constantly and calling him out...And you all wonder why he doesn't answer these questions.

Ill bet this is the last madden where we have so much interaction with the creative director...they learned their lesson on this one. Coming out like this trying to help, all he did was put a huge target on his back.

I know it's frustrating, but deal with it!!!
I actaully feel bad for you. Even at his time you never came to realized that Ian played you and others in this forum.

Ian has a job to do and this is to sell games. Say what ever he has to say in order to get sales. You mean to tell me with all the proof that is out there that you can't see that.

Wow man I feel real sorry for you.

The only thing Ian has proven is that he can not handle producing a real football game, and understanding the realsitic idea we present to him in this forum.

Ian plays this game for months before it releases, and members in here play if for a day when it releases , and from 1 day of playing they list 10 things that were poorly done.

Either Ian is not good at his job or this Engine is a nightmare, cause D.Ortiz also got the boot heading things for Madden. Ian unfortunetly might be next if sales don't improve for Madden 11.