Old 09-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #45
mngophers21
Rookie

mngophers21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: expansion draft exposed players

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan887
Here is my compiled list of players I thought each team would put on their list. Each tab at the bottom has the whole roster for every team (most recent roster update). The names highlighted in RED are players that are not available to be put on the list (Rookies, IR, or 1 Year Left on contract). I made most of my decisions based on Potential, if you have a crappy player, why not put him on the list?

The only pick I feel I need to explain is L Marouney from NE. I am a Pats fan, and looking at their lineup is hard enough, but I chose to put him on the list because he has sucked since his rookie year. Ben-Jarvis Green-Ellis is rated lower in the game, but I feel like he is the real star RB for the Pats (Watch last years games when Jabroney went down). He also dominated in Pre-Season. I've seen other people putting Sammy Morris on the list, but IMO Morris > Jabroney.

Now I'm off to work on figuring out who to 'draft' and who to pick up from FA. I'll post my team later today or tomorrow along with some pics of my players in my expansion uniforms.
This is indeed a good list, but a few things.

Your putting way too many young guys on there. Falcons wouldn't put Andersen or Beirmann, Colts wouldn't put Garcon, etc. Same with the Steelers and Dixon.

You gotta put guys on who are middle aged with big contracts, or really low rated vets. Other than that, great list.

I'll post some of the House Rules I plan to use in mine for you guys to see as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove