Old 09-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #49
nolan887
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: expansion draft exposed players

Quote:
Originally Posted by mngophers21
This is indeed a good list, but a few things.

Your putting way too many young guys on there. Falcons wouldn't put Andersen or Beirmann, Colts wouldn't put Garcon, etc. Same with the Steelers and Dixon.

You gotta put guys on who are middle aged with big contracts, or really low rated vets. Other than that, great list.

I'll post some of the House Rules I plan to use in mine for you guys to see as well.
Yea like I said, I based my picks mostly on Potential to get some of the sh*tty players off of the teams. I tried not to put anybody with A or B potential on the list, which in some cases lead to iffy choices like you pointed out. But this is why I left all the tabs on the bottom, so if people want to make changes to who goes on the list they can do it. Everyone feel free to make changes and repost.
__________________________________________________ _____
My Reasoning for your 'dislikes':
ATL - Andersen - 70 OVR, C Potential, 23 Years Old - Backup is C Davis who is 74 OVR with B Potential and a smaller contract, and only 3 years older
ATL - Beirmann - 60 OVR, C Potential, 23 Years Old - Backup to Abraham, and ahead of Sidbury in the DC who is 70 OVR, B Potential, same age
INDY - Garcon - I agree with you on this one, but he was the only other player left with C potential
PIT - Dixon - 53 OVR, C Potential, 24 Years Old - Basically, if he has C Potential he is not the QB of the future for Pittsburg and they will probably replace him in 2 yrs when his contract is up, plus Batch is a decent 2nd String

^^Could be wrong about Dixon, he could just be an underrated player in the game (Like my boy BJGE for the Pats)