View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #43
Tick32
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: The Quarterback's Eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
So, I have watched much analysis of NFL games this year. In almost every analysis, when I hear them talk about a critical play, they mention the importance of the quarterback "looking the defense off" with their eyes, or the defense reading the qbs' eyes.

My point is this; any football player will tell you that the dynamic of seeing where the QB is looking is critical to the game. I don't think that Madden can be a serious nor realistic simulation of football without, in some way, including this dynamic. I know when they put it in, people complained. However, the result was a return to it being a cheese-fest.

In my opinion, it's really important that we get to see where the QB is looking. In real life, that is crucial to the sport. So, if it's in the game, then it SHOULD be in the game.

Your thoughts...
Yea once apon a time ago, there was a feature in Madden called QB vision. Where there was a cone that u controlled to pass to ur recievers. Then an evil group of warlocks emrged and took it away. Yes a very sad story