Old 09-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #100
permanent1
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
PBF and agility are two completely and separate things. Agility is a physical ability. How well you can change direction and move. Footwork is a technical skill in how well you can bend and move like a proper Oline(I wont get into further details because I dont know how to properly block, I just know that there is something about bending at the proper places ect ect that are taught not born into like agility is to an extent). The issue with making agility universal means I can take a big strong/agile WR and place him on the line as a pass blocker. His agility would allow him to stop speed/finesse rushers. When IRL would a WR be able to stop Freeney coming round.

I agree they need to remove some ratings but it is different ratings I suggest. I suggest removing pass block, run block, and throw accuarcy(maybe awareness but I would rather see positional awareness made instead of a general stat that applies for all players)
The problem i see with more ratings is there is just no way to get them all to work like they should in a video game right now especialy a sports game where there are just so many variables everything just gets all muddled up,until they can improve AI i think they need to trim some of the fat.