View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:27 AM   #91
str8artist
MVP

OVR: 32
Re: NBA Live 10 Video #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoudS
I had this conversation with my buddy about Live 10 and 2K10 today and since this is usually the time when my insomnia kicks in, I will post it here instead of creating a new thread.

We compared the two games to girls. 2K is the girl that you've been with for a while. She has some issues that been around for a while that you hoped that she would be able to change - but she hasn't. You don't care though, because you know the overall package is so damn fine. She also knows that she is sexy as hell.

Then one day at work/school this new girl comes in. She is the blueprint to what you could ever want, albeit a little rough around the edges. But you know she has some potential that a very a few select girls on this planet have. Some would say she is pretty, but she isn't quite as sexy as the girl you are with right now. However, this new girl wants you. She wants you to discover her for years to come because she'll only improve and grow with you.

That to me is 2K and Live this year. You can stay with your old girl or you can creep with the new one. Or better yet, maybe you can get everyone to get along.
...That new girl want to be my number 1 by the way things are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove