Old 09-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
kpkpkp
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Quarter Sim Length

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
I don't see a problem with SIM qtr length at 15min. The problem I see is if I supersim, it does not consider my 25sec playclock run off, so it becomes an offensive shootout. Other than that tho, I don't really see a problem with the stats from simmed games, other than the extreme amount of TD passes by Big Ben(48?!?). I can live with it tho
I completely agree about super sim.

It does not take the accel clock into account, so I never use it. Which is lame.

I even started a thread on this issue at one point.

A good example is once I "super simmed" a whole game with the Pats against the Jets. Tom Brady threw for 570 yars, 7 TD passes 2 rushing TD's and 1 FG. I had 66 pts.

I won 66-52....

It's so stupid... Super sim is useless if you want even semi-realistic stats.

I mean like 250 plays must have ocurred. Thats like double what would really happen in a football game.

Super sim is a great idea, but waaaaay to many plays occur.

When you super sim, you can see the clock. Notice that only 12 or so seconds tic away on average per play. Yeah right.... in real games the play clock is already down 20-30 seconds by the time they; huddle, discuss the next play, and then walk up to the line of scrimmage.

Such a great idea implemented in such a foolish and useless way. Same as last year, nothing was changed. It makes you wonder if the dev team had lead pipes in their houses growing up....

EDIT:Can you changes quarter length mid game? I suppose if you were blowing out another team at half time, you could switch to 7 min Q's and super sim to the end.

Last edited by kpkpkp; 09-30-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove