Old 09-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #136
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA Live 10 Video #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
Your not alone man I've had my concerns about superstar players not taking over.

You just have to remember about 90% of people that play b-ball games only care about what they can do and not the CPU owning them.
Good i thought it was just me with concerns about the CPU.

It's pretty sad that everyone wants a sim game but they aren't concerned if the CPU can do what they do on the floor. It's like aslong as I can throw alley oop's or show case my ball handling skills it's all good.

I find it very disturbing that we've yet to see the CPU Wade show those same type of ball handling skills we've seen in these videos. My best bet is the CPU will be kinda conservative meaning they will just do basic things.

I'd like to see Kobe, LBJ, Wade, Paul or Roy break defenders down off the dribble in a manner in which we see in these videos because i'm pretty sure all of them will have very high ball handling skills but it won't transfer over to the CPU utilizing those same moves in a game.

That's been a major problem with NBA Live for years the AI gets assigned these ratings and yet the only one that can take advantage of the ratings is the Human controlled player. It pretty much makes having Chris Paul having a 99 dribble rating pointless because he won't do anything on the floor but basic dribbling moves.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14