Old 09-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #159
JaSnake16
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
Nice to see no response from the devs. What a god damn joke. They come in here and pretend like they are going fix what's been wrong for so many years, and it turns out it's just a marketing ploy. This exclusivity agreement is a absolute disaster, just as anyone that likes baseball and owns an XBOX. As consumers we got so screwed on this. Thanks Ian for blowing smoke up our asses and not having the balls to come back in here and defend your product. If EA really thought they put out the best possible product, then the devs would be in these forums arguing with us and trying to defend their logic. I just hope the owners of OS realize that EA used these boards strictly as a means for marketing, not consumer interaction and feedback. Next year they can say what ever they like b/c I'm not listening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilonv1
I'd like to see someone from the development team explain what each blocking rating means. What's the difference between an OL with 80 RBK and 60 RBF and an OL with 60 RBK and 80 BRF?

It's pretty clear from these videos that most of ratings are useless.
Couldnt have been more true. Unfortunately the reality has been posted in both written and video ad nauseum in this thread and others. As I asked in another thread, good buisness would be that the devs at least acknowledge this whether as an issue or not. Even the "hey were looking at this for next year" would at least be acknoledgement of a somewhat obvious problem.

Another year, and here we go again.