View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #160
miamimarlins1
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Couldnt have been more true. Unfortunately the reality has been posted in both written and video ad nauseum in this thread and others. As I asked in another thread, good buisness would be that the devs at least acknowledge this whether as an issue or not. Even the "hey were looking at this for next year" would at least be acknoledgement of a somewhat obvious problem.
For me the most frustrating part is not necessarily the glitches, its the complete absence of the developer interaction. Once this game was released they almost completely vanished. And this leads me to believe the pre-release interactions were a complete marketing ploy. People on this board are very hard to please b/c we expect a very realistic interpretation of a sports game, and Madden has failed to provide this for many years. However, when the EA crew show up singing how things are going to change and when the game gets released we once again see a flawed product, they scurry like roaches to avoid all negative feedback. I would be shocked if they have the balls to show up here pre-release of Madden 11. I think interaction was a one-time hype machine to try and generate more sales. As far as I'm concerned, their voice holds absolutely no weight anymore. I feel like a complete idiot b/c I really thought Ian was trying to do a good thing, like the SCEA devs did w/ The Show, and take our opinions into consideration when developing this game. But needless to say they duped all of us, as is apparent by their post-release silence.