View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:48 AM   #16
Moegames
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Where's my Money? I'll take a check

lol..i dont get it.. so your saying you won the bet based off your "own opinion" There is no fact that the game is good or bad as everyone has their own opinion.

If you want to prove your right..i suggest you make a poll asking who likes madden10 and who dont like madden10..that would prove if you were right or wrong much better then using your own opinion.

I DARE you to make this poll..i dare you!! lol

I bet my last dollar the poll would greatly favor those that like the game..

Instead of spewing your jibberish.. MAKE THE F'n POLL!!!!

PS> I bet the OP wont make the poll because he knows he will be proven wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I had a post where I went off an EA, and this was last year in AUG 08. Where I also predicted the results of how Madden 10 will be at this point, and I was pretty accurate.

Here is what I said. Now remember I was very angry back then so I went off.

Again I was pretty upset not being able to have a solid next gen game that I went loco

The thing is Ian called me on this bet, and I tried countless times to make that bet, and no luck he pretty much ignored me. Oh well, but I would have been receiving a check for sure if he did follow through

Here is his response.

Funny to is how all his cheerleaders were riding his jock, and saying "Yea my money is on you Ian"

Anyway I think it is safe to say that some are happy with this title , but way more gamers are not. The sales of this game also show that it is not a successful title.

I would have won this bet, and here is the link to validate the date it was posted.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2038915061

I'm sure I will get some wise a55 coming off on me. Ian still does have some cheerleaders in here, and will do their best to defend him.

I really do not care.

Last edited by Moegames; 10-01-2009 at 02:51 AM.