Old 10-01-2009, 09:13 AM   #19
mavfan21
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: So Ian doesn't hang much anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
I think the reason he doesn't come around is because of posters like this. You guys see issues, sure, but seem to ignore all the work the team has done this year. In fact, the team is still working on the game trying to get the glaring issues patched so maybe, just maybe, a few of you guys will stop whining.

I don't blame Ian for not coming around. I think he probably reads all the crappy, complaining posts. When he sees someone offer something that may actually improve the game, then maybe he comments. Unfortunately, the majority of the threads on this forum have become whining.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, so relax.
And I'm not saying the game is perfect. There are certainly things that drive me nuts about it. But, that said, I really enjoy the game. To me, it's easily the best Madden I've ever played (started on 01). I think the majority of people like me, who actually like the game, avoid this forum. So much negativity..

You saved me a lot of typing! Everything you said is spot on.

There are so many immature, ignorant, hyper-reactive a-holes on this board. They don't know how to post a problem in a constructive and civil way. The game still has issues that need work, but you don't bring it to the devs attention by saying things like, "they are utterly incompetent", "this game is garbage", etc..and then expect them to want to help you.

They got sooooo much right and it is a 100x improvement over 09 but most disregard that.