View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #66
Millennium
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Where's my Money? I'll take a check

Watch how professional this is:

This thread is locked, just like any other thread calling out an OS member will be.

The devs are considered members of this board. You want to spread your agenda, do it elsewhere. You want to comment specifically on the game, go right ahead.

Think we are biased to EA? Try checking out the 2k vs Live basketball forums we have. Trust me, the EA bias is not there.

And, for the record, everyone talking about the way TJ posted really needs to re-read his post. He was attempting to point out that, in the economy we are in, expecting larger sales for ANYTHING would make someone LOOK like a dumb kid. At no point did he call anyone a dumb kid.

You have a problem with a mod? You PM me. In this case, the problem with the mod was, surprise surprise, people who don't like the game attempting to use TJ's comment as a blanket protection againt EA.

You would think at some point you guys would attempt to get creative to spread crap on these boards instead of making the same attempts at drivel every.single.time.

And with that: Locked.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!