View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #195
Dmacho
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
What does 2k5 have anything to do with the ratings mattering in Madden? I don't care about 2k5. I don't play it. Don't lump us all into that group.

I just want Madden to be better. That starts with the ratings. If ratings don't matter, franchise is broken. If ratings don't work, you can't use strategy to exploit weaknesses. There are no tendencies.

I am here to discuss possible solutions to make the game better. The number one thing wrong with this game is OL vs DL. That starts with the ratings. They have to matter. Size, strength, speed and acceleration have to be emulated properly.

You shouldn't be able to replace the Steelers OL with WR's and kickers and have a successful season. Yeah, maybe for one play or two, Gramatica will be able to trip Peppers, but the results should reflect what would really happen if a kicker lined up vs a DE.
You don't play it, but too many in here 2k5 was realistic. Everyone in here who has played 2k5 would probably say that ratings mattered in 2k5 because they did. So how can these people say that kickers and punters being able to block dlineman for a bit is proof that the ratings don't matter in madden 10 ?

Also, I haven't seen any video proof of this in madden 10. The only video I've seen with punter/kickers on the online was of 2k5. Have you ran a franchise and put kickers on the oline ?
Advertisements - Register to remove