Old 10-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #201
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
This is really all anybody needs to know about your opinions on this forum.

Why are you here? If you love the game, what are you doing here? If EA fixes the things us "whiners" are complaining about, you are still going to love the game. What is your MO?

I'm sorry I can't go back in time and unlearn the dumbness of this game. For example, I wish I never knew about DB's knowing your routes and breaking on them before the receivers do.

I just want Madden to express football. I don't want to play Maddenball, I want to play football. I want to give this company my $$$ and I'm trying to help them figure out how to do this.
All someone needs to know about my opinions? Really? Because I don't watch some video that may or may not be doctored so that someone can gain internet cred by posting a video about Madden and its faults, my opinion is not vaild? Seriously?

And where did I call you a "whiner"? And just a FYI, there are things that I'm looking forward to being patched as well.

And my MO? I'm here discussing the game that I've played more than a trip to my local videogame retailer. So because I enjoy the game, I'm not allowed to discuss it? Really?

Its too bad for you that you don't get to pick and choose which people are allowed to visit the forums.

Look, do me a favor. Unless you can discuss my opinion on the matter with intelligence and maturity and not stoop to the level of basically labeling me a "fanboy" simply because I disagree with you or the "videos", then do us both a favor and don't respond to my posts. It will make both of our experiences on this forum that we share a little more enjoyable.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 10-01-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove