Old 10-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #213
sois
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
All someone needs to know about my opinions? Really? Because I don't watch some video that may or may not be doctored so that someone can gain internet cred by posting a video about Madden and its faults, my opinion is not vaild? Seriously?
You obviously have a very pro-Madden bias. If you won't even look at the footage in my sig, you are doing yourself a disservice. I have no reason to alter attributes or post phony vids. If the ratings worked, I wouldn't be here; I would be playing Madden 10.

You are like a dude who disregards safety recalls on his car because you personally don't notice or care to notice the real issue. Sure, you can drive the car around, but don't get upset when the engine randomly catches on fire while you are on the highway.

I wish you wouldn't act like there is nothing wrong. I'm glad you can enjoy a game where a 12 pass block OL can block Albert Haynesworth consistently, but I don't enjoy that. Plus, if the game were fixed, you would like it either way, so why not allow us to try and get the developers ear without your necessary static?