Old 10-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #233
sois
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
What in the hell are you talking about? Where have I ever stated that I have a problem with your case? Don't make me out as some agenda seeker or the problem simply because I am not seeing some of the same issues that others are or because I share a difference of opinion when it comes to the ratings.

And where have I ever hinted at the idea of invalidating everyone else's claim? I even wrote that all I can do is share my experience from what I'm seeing just as others are doing. Where am I invalidating anyone else's opinion? Where did I ever say that your opinion is wrong? Where did I ever insult you or take a jab at you for your opinion?

If you can't discuss my difference of opinion without resorting to insults or this type of nonsense then, as I said before, do not respond to my posts.
I didn't insult you. I am questioning your tactics. You say you are sharing your opinion, however you refuse to acknowledge anyone else's opinion, I.E. video in my sig.

What is the point of debate when you refuse to listen to the other side?

Also, you keep saying opinion, opinion, opinion. We are discussing FACTS. The ratings don't work. Show me a proof of an all star defensive line dominating a bunch of scrub OL. I haven't seen it yet in my many years of playing Madden.

Let's leave the opinions out here. We are talking about hard proof of ratings failure and we want it addressed and fixed.