Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #235
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I didn't insult you. I am questioning your tactics. You say you are sharing your opinion, however you refuse to acknowledge anyone else's opinion, I.E. video in my sig.

What is the point of debate when you refuse to listen to the other side?

Also, you keep saying opinion, opinion, opinion. We are discussing FACTS. The ratings don't work. Show me a proof of an all star defensive line dominating a bunch of scrub OL. I haven't seen it yet in my many years of playing Madden.

Let's leave the opinions out here. We are talking about hard proof of ratings failure and we want it addressed and fixed.
So saying that I must "play Madden with my eyes closed" isn't insulting my intelligence of how I perceive the game? Ok, whatever.

And if the facts were the ratings don't matter, then how do you explain being able to rush ball effectively and/or have time to throw in the pocket one game vs a team with an average defensive line, and then not be able to run the ball and/or have to resort to 3 step drop passes in the other because your offensive line can't keep the ends off of you?

And I have acknowledged your opinion. No I haven't watched the video but I'm not discrediting what you are saying either. You say the ratings don't matter due to a video that you've seen, and what you've experienced first hand when playing the game. I have provided the reasons as to why I feel that ratings do matter.

And I don't have a video of a DL dominating an average OL in my videos right now, but the moment I do, I'll be sure to share with you and claim it as fact, since it happened.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove