sois
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Obviously.

On a serious note, I think maybe the extreme low ratings are getting tossed out by the game. I'm not about to look up the actual ratings...but for the sake of this post, we'll say that the worst offensive lineman in the game has a 40 rating. If this is the case, then for normal, non-glitched, non-cheese gameplay, there's no reason for the game to see a rating less than 40. 40 becomes 0. Anything less than 40 flips back to being a high positive number and thus "the ratings don't matter" because a guy with a too-low rating who should never actually be in that position plays better than he should realistically play.

I think it's obvious from normal playing that a 90 rated lineman is better than a 60 rated lineman. Maybe the difference should be more pronounced, but it's there.

Of course, testing anything on All-Madden is just silly anyway because the level is intentionally designed to cheat to make it harder for you in the first place.
This is a promising idea. I would propose to eliminate the floor. I WANT to feel like the OL is a priority in the offseason. I don't want to feel that I can plug any random guy in and the CPU gives him a minimum of 60 strength 275 lbs... etc.

If I make dumb mistakes, please EA, let me pay the price!