View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 08:12 AM   #314
PhillyJim76
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Way to try to spin his comment into something more than it actually is. Next time how about posting what was actually said instead of broadening the comment.
You know, I'm not really sure, why if you are so happy with the game, you need to try and tell other people who are posting legitimate issues that they are wrong (simply on the basis of two games you played vs. SD & KC). You spent your $65 and obviously are happy with what you spent your money on.

I said he was posting jokes on his twitter account based on the anger people have here for the game. There was nothing incorrect about what I said. It annoys me that you couldn't find enough time to read all the information coming out about this game pre-release, and now, we have nothing. To make it worse, I get the impression that we who bought the game and who aren't happy with it are being looked down at and made fun of by Ian and Co.

Don't tell me I have to thank them for making a great game. I said before, which you took issue with, that they were utterly incompetent. Blue squares on helmets, Bengals facts for everyone....the more I read, the more that statement is true. Yes, the game is, graphics wise very nice. But that's it. You put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

Every year I look forward to picking up a copy of the new Madden and enjoying its franchise mode. This year I don't, and I'm annoyed. I think I should be allowed to express that annoyance.