Old 10-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #315
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyJim76
You know, I'm not really sure, why if you are so happy with the game, you need to try and tell other people who are posting legitimate issues that they are wrong (simply on the basis of two games you played vs. SD & KC). You spent your $65 and obviously are happy with what you spent your money on.
Where did I tell anyone they were wrong? I've been discussing this issue my from point of view. If me having a different point of view on the subject means that I'm telling people they are wrong, then I don't know what to say. And I've played more than two games my friend, maybe you should go back and re-read all that was written by myself in this thread.

Quote:
I said he was posting jokes on his twitter account based on the anger people have here for the game. There was nothing incorrect about what I said.
maybe you missed this part then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillenniumOS on twitter
@ian_cummings I would actually make sure that chopper doesn't have an OS logo on the side first...
8:24 PM Oct 1st from TweetDeck in reply to ian_cummings
That was written in response to Ian when he first mentioned a chopper over his house. So yes, he was making a joke, but your post was so broad that people could've, and probably did, take that to mean a whole lot more than it did.

Quote:
Don't tell me I have to thank them for making a great game. I said before, which you took issue with, that they were utterly incompetent. Blue squares on helmets, Bengals facts for everyone....the more I read, the more that statement is true. Yes, the game is, graphics wise very nice. But that's it. You put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.
I didn't tell you that you have to thank them.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove