View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #319
wheelman990
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Ratings and The Easter Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
So you only play games that are flawless and have no bugs/glitches? You've never played a game and looked past its shortcomings and enjoyed it despite those?

And please don't use the cop out line that "yes I have but games I play don't have this many faults...blah...blah...blah.." A major bug/glitch to you may be minor to someone else.

And how can Madden go backwards from 2k5? Using your comparison instructions there, shouldn't one play a game of NBA 2k10 demo and then of NBA 2k5 to the see the improvements and then play Madden 10 ane then play Madden 2005 to see the improvements? Or are you just trying to pass over the same crap thats spread all the time that Madden is worse than 2k5 blah...blah...blah...yeah, thanks, we've heard it before.
Actually my post was a attempt to draw out a Madden fanboy, who cant see whats right in front of his face, and make him defend Madden to no end.........looks like I found my pigeon!

Its extremely amusing reading your posts that are against any person who writes something negative on your beloved game. I guess everyone in this thread is wrong, and you just happen to be the right one. How convenient for you.

Last edited by wheelman990; 10-04-2009 at 02:42 PM.