View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 01:30 AM   #49
tomymac23
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Theoretical Threat for Madden???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
i did not mean it in a negative way sorry. i am saying from a observation point of view you really must be upset at the quality of the product as well as the direction. it is hard to improve a game when you switch the team every other year. would you not agree ? its not like there are to many teams out there that have experience when ea sports is the only company makeing a nfl game.
so if there failing would you rather get another person who swears up n down this and that change. you will see another step backwards if anything. have you ever had developers to this extent interact with the community for input and idea's only to get bashed over and over on what they doing wrong and to keep on posting and ignore the abuse id get tired of it after awhile the first 2 weeks the game released they all say hail to the new chief 2 weeks later same users down with ian burn him on the crosss lol .

these guys get it...the game was a mess when they got in and not only did they have to correct the messes they had to make a completly new football game and direction all in 1 year the problem with long standing running madden series is you can close your eyes and tell what camera angle the gamewill be in the next year how will the presentation will be the same ratings and call it madden 2011 what they need is to completly re think how to present the madden series how to get a closer reprentation of the sport from an angle that has never been done before. it is 21 years later and not much has changed.

well anyways like i said i am sorry was not trying to offend you in anyway.
Cool cool just cant tell with words what some guys are getting at in these rooms. So thought it was going negative when thats totally not what I was going for. I agree with you. I know Ian and that "new team" is working really hard to make something happen and they've only had a year to do it. I agree. I just wish they would just stick to making a sound football game that expresses football and leave all these other things alone. I know these guys work their tales off no doubt. Just want a regular football game where no one says thats not real football. When people are comparing games from 3 and 5 years ago that's just not right. Theres no way those games should ever be mentioned with something made in 09, but it continues to happen. Guess I'm a little frustrated with the title and only want the best.