View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #19
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: What is the OS response to Ian saying he is "done" with this forum?

Give me a break. Anyone in the software business knows how this can be. All he needs to do is ignore the negative attacks if that is what is bothering him. This is an unprofessional move. Also, there is a simple way to cut down on the negatives. Make your product better. Don't crap in a box and put Madden on it because you know it will sell. You will never please everyone no matter what you do, but at the same time, have the balls to ignore the negative attacks and just focus on making it better. People who make personal attacks on the guy should be ignored. It's not a personal thing. It's all business.

Having the exclusive license is going to get you this kind of flack. You took away the options and opened the door for you to be lazy and lackluster with your flagship game. Which, I should mention, is still light years behind other sports games and other older football games (Madden and 2k alike). EA and Tiburon asked for this type of scrutiny when they decided to go the easy route once aquiring the NFL exclusive. Whether you think the game is good or not, it is certainly not good enough and it isn't worth the price tag. It's nearly 2010 and we still have the same crappy football that we did 5 years ago??? Then you get pissed when people bitch?

It was the same thing when they complained about the guy who wrote the negative review of the game and he had them change the score. Give me a break... I work in software too, and we have lots of customers that complain and slam us. You don't take it personally, instead you realize that these people help pay your salary and they give a rats a$$ about the quality. That's why they complain. Make it better, plain and simple. A lot better. Don't show blogs and videos all year then release something that is riddled with bugs and the same problems we had years before.