View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:30 PM   #33
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Is there really any way to get pressure in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I disagree with no turbo. I time the snap and turbo straight into a linemen, I then release the turbo as I make my move. The moment I am free I turn the turbo back on and angle directly to the QB.

The issue with turbo is if you hold it straight off the snap and get off then your player starts running in right angles(Tron jogging I heard it called) and you cant take a curve to the QB. If you release the sprint and then pull it back again, you have full mobility to take that curve angle like IRL.

Another tip is to look at the angle you are supposed to blitz in at. If you start off the line in the general direction that the blitz shows you will be faster then if you were to try and go a different direction from it. I have found going a different direction often times makes the DL stand up then almost walk to the OL instead of sprinting in fast and hard.

You can change how the DL blitz in by the DL audible. I found that spreading the DL then making the line blitz inside gives the best results for getting off the line quickest. Once you are off the line do the above methods and you should find yourself in the QBs face all game long.
This is good. Use your turbo!

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A