View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
j4ever
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: LaDanian Tomlinson still a Madden Elite? WTF?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC
Also you put him on a number of teams like the Jets, Colts, Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, Seahawks, Steelers, Cardinals he would be the starter. A lot of numbers are dictated by your line and the system you are in. I guarantee he would put up better numbers for the Colts than their current backs do. Its a matter of staying healthy which is a huge question mark and good run blocking.

Having said that he isnt no better than an 86 in Madden I was just pointing out that there are a lot of backs that he is still better than or just as good as and saying that he is the worst back of any backup or starter in the league is a totally ludicrous statement.

I don't think you understand madden and football.

Players can go to different teams and be better players. TRUE.

ON THE CHARGERS, Tomlinson is not better than a 79 overall.

When Randy Moss was on the Raiders he was a 92 or something like that. On the Patriots he's a 99.

Richard Seymore was a 95 on the Pats....a 94 on the Raiders.

Maybe LT can be a 90 on the Pats....maybe, but on the Chargers he blows ***.

If DeAngelo Hall wasn't exposed for the garbage that he is when he came to Oakland with a 93 rating, he might still be a Redskin today with a 90+ rating. Instead, his poor performance was immediately recognized and now he is a sub 80 corner.

Different situations dictate this.

Now being that RB's tradionally hit the wall at 30....especially when they have a lot of miles on them - LT, his scenario is special.

He is DONE. No matter where he goes, he can't even be as effective as Jamal Lewis. Lewis can atleast barrell forward and be a load to bring down. LT doesn't have his elusiveness anymore and is no longer the same player.

He is just NOT GOOD.