View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
ridemooses
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Moments- Lions/Redskins

Yeah this moment is so ****ing hard it really should give you an achievement but it doesn't, sadly. I don't remember exactly how I did it but I'm pretty sure I had success running screen passes to Calvin Johnson. The key is that you need to drive down the field and score without giving them enough time to drive back because they can and will.

If you can find the play, not sure of its name, but its in the shotgun 3 WR's, 1 TE and 1 RB where the RB runs a wheel route and the slot receiver runs a post that worked really well for me. It gives you a great check down route that will give you 15+ yards with a great chance of getting out of bounds. You gotta keep trying and not get frustrated, when you go for two try to pick a play with a bunch of WR's. Spreading them out is great because you might be able to find someone open or have a good chance to run it in. Then you just gotta win in OT

Good luck, you will get it eventually. Just wait until you have to do the Eagles (vs. Ravens I think it is?) That really sucks they have a tough defense and you really only have 2-3 plays to score from about 30 yards out and get a 2-point conversion, man that one made me mad.