Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #9
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How hard can it be!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
Well, if you throw into coverage all the time then of course you're going to get intercepted. It's BS that you say you're never going to get any better. I used to suck at Madden too, but if you just practice playing the game the way it should be played (i.e. reading the coverage and finding the open man, not just chucking it into double/triple coverage and hoping it's incomplete) then you can get better.

I think the sliders work fine. I've got INTs set at 0 for the CPU and they drop a large majority of balls that hit them right in the hands. They still make the occasional pick, but it's usually on a throw that I shouldn't have made because I didn't see the safety help over the top.

I don't think that you should complain about there being too may INTs when you admit that you throw the ball into coverage all the time.

I understand, and yes I will eventually get better. All Im asking for those is that the sliders worked better than that do. I want to see a drastic change at zero compared to 50. Pass blocking is the same way. I set it zero for both the cpu and human. Therefore I should see DE and DT pancaking the OL every single play. I get that it affects the player ratings. So, since that is the case, why not at ZERO, make the Pass blocking for every OL go to zero, and catch rating for DBs go to zero? Maybe not that drastic, but something very similar to that. That's all I'm asking.