View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #76
z Revis
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Injuries don't mean nothing anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
You know they pay people to purposely find flaws in games. Funny thing is you go into any Madden forum and you just get overwhelmed with stuff like this, not just OS.

When you have thousands of people playing on any given hour of any day, alot of eyes pass over this game. Sooner or later they will see something and want to share it. Maybe its a random bug or glitch, maybe is a chance circumstance. The fact of the matter is its in the game and since we all play the same one, this stuff can happen to you.

Not in regards to you specifically, but way to many people dismiss game issues because they simply find ways to ignore them. Ignoring something always starts with accepting it.

Next thing you know, you end up with a list like this, all stuff I have seen here.

I dont put injured players back in.
I dont put my punter is as a center.
I only throw to the flats twice per game.
I only throw slants twice per game.
I run out of bounds on INTs to make up for pursuit angles.
I just dive after fumble recovery's to make up for pursuit angles.
I ask Madden for all my plays to make up for broken AI.
I dont play online games, its all cheese.
I dont play offline, Im just too good I guess..win 150-0 every time.
I dont trade guys unless I think its realistic.
I wont sign a FA if he is an upgrade.
I dont play zone defense anymore.
I just dont use the franchise tag.
I just dont put people on IR.
I call a timeout for the CPU if the clock fails to stop.
I control 1 defense player the whole play, even if they do nothing.
I take control of CPU teams so they dont hoard one position.

.......so that would never effect me. Even the smallest issues as a community we "accept" the longer this list grows and the more out of control the problems become.
Good post. And I'm not ignoring the issues. I always read the threads everytime I see one like this. It's just that I'm trying to enjoy Madden. I'm trying to have fun with it. But it's so damn annoying everytime you hear about a new bug or glitch that you didn't even notice. It just takes away the fun of the game when you know about all these bugs/glitches/flaws.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish