View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
dynamiks
Rookie

OVR: 2
Angry Dynamic DNA Code can only be used once!!

So I purchased NBA Live 10, and right after I went over to my friends house to play. So upon booting up the game, the prompt to enter in Dynamic DNA code came up.. I was like what the hell is this? I need a serial number to play the game?

So I opened the case, and found a paper with the code. I entered it on my friends 360 so we can play already. Now later when I get home I put in the game to play on my 360, and it asks for the code and says I cannot enter it because it's being used already!!

I called EA Sports a few minutes ago, and they told me there is no way to transfer the code from my friends Xbox Live account to mine, and the only way to get Dynamic DNA updates now is to purchase a new code from Xbox Live for $10.

This is complete bull****, and got me furious. I refuse to pay $10 for a part of the game that should be included free. 2k Sports has updates just like Live 10, and there is no codes or anything to enter, its free like it should be. I am about to go return NBA Live, cause that **** they just pulled off got me pissed.
Advertisements - Register to remove