View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #127
txfalconfan
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: expansion draft exposed players

bushidinole- diff uni's for O line...hilarious. Never seen that before. Also, did you figure it all out on how to do the "expansion" team. Here it is.....
Edit rosters before anything else and put all the players (atleast 50) on the team you intend to replace. I personally max out the team roster size with 50 i want and the rest are the worst OVR players from fa pool (35-50 OVR players) so they will be deleted since I won't f.draft them. Once you have the players you "expansion drafted", kept rookies and 1 kept player from team to be replaced on the roster for the team your replacing AND have moved good players from that team to other teams in need (ex. if you replace jax.;put RB MJD on seattle or a team that need a starting rb), save the roster and do your created team but like the guy before said WRITE DOWN THE NAMES of the players you'll be fantasy drafting cuz its hard to find them if not.

On team type choose fantasy draft and draft exactly 50 players and ONLY the ones you wanted that are on the roster of the team you are replacing. DONT pick the couple horrible scrubs if you put them on their. All good ex. rams, jags, etc. should already be put on other teams of need when you did roster editing. You also have to pick 2 qbs, 3 rbs, 4 wr's, 4 cb's, 2 players at each OL position, etc. before you can pick a 3rd qb or 4th rb or 5th wr. So make sure you dont think your gonna pick 7 wr's cuz you might not be able to having to pick 45 or so and 50 max. Once your done with that and team unis, stadium, etc. you can start your chise.

All you do is start it, press y to load saved created team, replace team of your choice (the one with all your "drafted" players on it. You should have all the players you "drafted" from other teams, all good players from replaced team should be on their new teams and you can fill out your roster if needed from fa pool. And no duplicate players! Does that make any better sense?

Im glad all of you guys are liking the thread and concept. It was a pain in the butt to figure out how to do the easiest and best way but I think we did. Thanks to the guys who came up with lists of possible players to draft. It seems to have helped alot of guys. To me this way is alot more fun than a normal chise with any regular NFL team. I feel more in control of players, etc.