View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
Czar_Gantt
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Apocalypse
Live 10 gets the nod for me this year. It's been 2K all the way since the Dreamcast but this year, Live 10 is more fun and feels fresh. I've played both full games and 2K feels like the same game with new animations and has become more arcade like which is weird because that used to be Live but not this year.
I liked this write up it was nicely put until D Apocalyspe wrote that 2K is more arcade.. Live is fun to play but its not a serious hoop game.. everyone on that game has handles.. to prove it i want u to play a game against someone not the cpu,,, Get the hawks and use JOSH SMITH... He has the same handles that Chris paul kobe dewayne and EVERYONE else on the game has.. The only difference is they do the moves at different speeds.. LIVe Fun.. Always was fun but thats it.. U will play the game 32 months from now with the same game plan same moves and everything... When I play 2k i learn different things 5 months after game drops. STILL LEARNING... To end this LIVE also is the worst game to bet on because u never know playing that.. someone can hop on the sticks and ISO with a slasher ( LIKE jOSH SMITH) and DUNK on ur head every play... " Arcade 2k WHAT WE TALKIN' BOUT"