View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #10
ymd
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: QUESTIONS FOR EA AS REQUESTED-noflaming, just direct questions/issues please

Before I write the questions. I would like an actual explanation, not a ''this will be patched" or "we didn't have time to fix it" for each question. Please don't ignore the matters at hand.

1. Where are the team specific chants that you stated would be in this game?

2. Why aren't pursuit angles fixed?

3. Why aren't the flats issue fixed?

4. Why are career/franchise stats ridiculously messed up? (Examples: ALL of the kickers have no XP made in 2008, this messes up the career percentage. Tackle stats are messed up. Half-sacks which you hyped up are not in user games.)

5. Why aren't double-teams implamented correctly in this game? This renders the 3-4 defense to be absolutely useless.

6. Why does the AI CPU run routes BEFORE the WR does?

7. Why does the AI CPU WR/CBs still have eyes in the back of their head?

8. Why am I still seeing cornerbacks trucking DT's after an INT?

9. Why doesn't weight mean anything in this game?

10. Why are kickoffs so damn easy post-patch?

11. Why don't ratings mean anything? (See earlier post about ratings/easter bunny topic.) Examples: Kickers playing LT and pancaking Vince Wilfork.

12. Why does the ball go through players hands/helmets/body/ect.?

13. Why do the linebackers/D-lineman ALWAYS look for blockers compared to going after the QB? (Example: Terrell Suggs will have a free shot at the QB but will to the side to get blocked by the center).

14. Why does the CPU AI O-line simply cheat? Left tackles NEVER EVER run to the side of the Right tackle to block a cornerback blitz. This renders overload blitzes useless.

15. How do so many bugs/glitches get sent out? Are you saying your team never simmed a season and noticed the lack of rushing TD's/OLB sacks/ridiculous amount of MLB tackles? Or that tackles aren't added correctly? These are things that EVERYBODY has seen, besides obviously your team.

16. Why is there a lack of interaction in the forums? I personally don't buy that you're more busy AFTER the game has launched that you can't come to the forums for 20 mins to answer questions, compared to being on the forums for hours and hyping up the game DURING the game cycle.

Last edited by ymd; 10-08-2009 at 12:19 AM.