View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #14
fluent2332
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 10 Review

i don't agree with the score of an 8. in fact most of the reviews that have come out are hovering around the same area. i don't really understand it, because there's so much good in this game, in my opinion, there's no question it outweighs the bad by a large margin. in fact, i'm a huge association/dynasty guy, but this game is so good, i wouldn't even care if there was no dynasty mode at all. i would be perfectly fine with online play, exhibition, and dynamic season. i've never had so fun much playing against the computer, and then taking it online for some sim opponents. i played the same guy about 5 times in a row last night, and every game was crazy. oh don't forget, dynamic season is so overlooked at the moment, it's going to be incredible when the season starts, i'm sure.

so, considering this is the best basketball game i've ever personally played, i don't understand how it could warrant an 8. to me, it's a 9.5, easy

the point - anyone looking for a true simulation style basketball game with incredible gameplay that is very rewarding, should choose live, hands down.