View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #10
RyanMoody21
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Pretty sure this is the last Madden I'll be playing for a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
Go get some air/exercise, or chill wit a girl, smoke, study, whatever else you do in REAL life. And if you don't HAVE a life, then just play another video game.

Don't come on the internet and vent to a bunch of people you don't know. That solves nothing, and just irritates people like me, who come on here to look for ways to improve the game, and not whine about it.

First off , you get irritated when people vent or rant to solve nothing. So you decide to rant about a rant or vent about a vent and you want others to agree with you....seriously.

Tell a guy to get over a game when you seem like you cant get over yourself. Let the guy have his opinion on the game and post it however he wants, if you dont like it then dont read it. His topic didnt leave too much to the imagination about the contents of the post.

I must say that is the most random four things I have seen somebody list as video game replacements. Makes me wonder how often you actually do any of that stuff considering they contradict each other.

In high school parties and girls pretty much took my chance at studying away. Later in life smoking didn't really help me too much with exercising or fresh air. Unless you count the fact I had to walk outside to smoke, which gave me a short walk with some questionably fresh air.