View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 04:05 AM   #13
coop9889
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Pretty sure this is the last Madden I'll be playing for a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoody
You really have no clue what I am talking about in regards to walking outside to smoke? Sorry, hate to call your bluff but if that seems like a foreign concept to you then its clear you have no clue what your talking about. So why should I take any of your points seriously, even if they are rooted in a video game.

You ranted on purpose, to make your point about how you annoy yourself. In making your point, you used examples you seemingly dont have much knowledge in.

You know, nothing bothers me more than people who just throw stuff out and hope something sticks. I take that back, people who get called out for being hypocritical then try and act like the did it on purpose bother me too.

If your gonna say your piece about the guy, he should be able to say he piece about a video game.
Ummm no.... Maybe smoking inside is a foreign concept to you?

Anyways, drop it. It doesn't matter if you take my points seriously. I don't even know why you chose to get in here to try to defend this dude, like you're trying to be his cheerleader. This is really not that serious, and you're really trying to debate, but..... there's nothing to debate.

But since you're more than likely one of those kids that always has to say the last word, go ahead. I guarantee you post something. This is my last post in this thread. I'm moving on. Smh @ you.