View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #6
SwayGod53
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: when did os turn into a hate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tite50
i was gone a few weeks,and it seems like every thread is about how much ian sucks and ea sucks.i hear ian and co. are done with the os forums!?what the deuce?!!!madden is a awsome game!not perfect but awsome,look at how much this year is better than last year,and how much better 11 will be.back off haters!if you haters blow this chance at interaction with the dev teams,then i hope you all get gonohreah and die!!!!
Because the devs were here preaching the game pre release to hype it up, they got our 65 bucks, and now they're gone. There are a boat load of issues with the game, to me it's just 09 + gang tackling, and the dev's are no where to be found. Ryan Ferwerda has made very little effort to correct many of the glaring issues with OF (mainly the lack of commish options, which Ryan stated in the OF video "If we couldn't get it in, we gave the commish the tools to adapt"...BS)

I for one am just tired of EA's BS, they release piss poor football games and it makes me even more sad they have the exclusive rights each time I pop in that barely coaster worthy piece of junk M10....