View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
pepp32
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Ask The Devs a Question Thread II

Hey. guys let me start off by saying great job with this years game. I'm thoroughly enjoying online play! Anyway, I know Mike said putback dunks will be in next years game which is great, but any thoughts on a new block shot mechanic to make it more realistic? You know like more pint blocks on the backboard and getting that odd noise out of there when you block a shot.

Secondly, I just saw the latest videos from NCAA basketball.....and one word came to mind....EPIC! Now I'm sitting here thinking to myself....when it comes down to it, isn't live the bigger tittle between the two?! So how come no ESPN/ABC or TNT intergration with your presentation? I mean not only do they have CBS, but they also have ESPN's graphics package as well. And then to top it all off they come with two different anouncing teams too! Now that is ground breaking! I guess I'm asking how long will we have to suffer with Steve Kerr, ( he was a great color comentator in his day but the man is a GM now! Marv is still decient but those guys from ESPN/ABC get you pumped....can we expect to see a huge leap in presention going forward?

Lastley....online franchise? Is it possible? What ever happened to post game interviews and half time shows in video games? Highlights at the half of other games during a season or franchise....now that my friends....that would be EPIC! You find a way to intergrate those things along with a quicker less delayed steal button mechanic and you will truely be doing some very inovative things!
Ok I'm out...thanks for reading.

Pepp32
Get at me online...pepp32 is my gammer tag-----XBOX360

Last edited by pepp32; 10-09-2009 at 03:44 PM.