View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
BigDuke
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MattUMD224 and Jason_19 PS3 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
I can't speak for Matt, but the guys who I corrected and tweaked (there weren't a ton of them because I didn't have a lot of time to make changes) also received the best faces that I could assign to them.
Makes sense...if you're going to change them, make them look as close to the real guy as possible. Otherwise, what's the point?

Here are some updates based on Tovarich's roster:

MISCELLANEOUS:

Sam Bradford (Oklahoma QB) has red hair. Should be dark. I think I used White Face 20.

Jimmy Clausen (ND QB) has dark hair. I couldn't find a blond face.

MIAMI:

Could move one of the OL to LT. J. Fox is currently the only LT. Perhaps RG B. Washington.

PITT (all info from http://www.pittsburghpanthers.com/sp...otbl-body.html):

HB S. Harris is currently the highest rated HB on the team, yet only has 2 carries IRL. He should be #3 on the depth chart.

HB D. Lewis should be the #1 HB and leads the Big East in rushing. He's currently rated 79, which may be fine, as long as it's comparable to other top performing true frosh HBs.

HB R. Graham should be #2 HB on depth chart. He's also a solid HB, but I wouldn't rate him as high as Lewis.

HB K. Collier can be moved to #3 FB. He listed as a FB IRL.

WR O. Turner should be the #2 WR.

TE D. Dickerson - maybe up his rating into the low/mid 80s. He's currently #2 in team receptions. Byham is still the better TE and should remain at #1 on the depth chart.

DL Nate Nix is not on the roster. Replace LE T. Tucker, who is not listed on Pitt's roster.

DT Caragein should be the #3 on the depth chart and/or rated higher than Alecxih. Caragein has 20 tackles in 6 games. Alecxih has 5 tackles in 5 games.

LOLB M. Gruder should be rated higher, maybe 78 or 80 OVR. He is #2 on team tackles. I wouldn't rate him higher than MLB Gunn though.

FS E. Fields should be 6-2/225. Move to #1 FS. Lower Taglianetti's rating and move to #3 FS.

SS J. Holley should be medium face/dark hair. Move to #2 FS. Possibly increase rating into low 70s.

P Hutchins should be the starting punter and field goal kicker.

Last edited by BigDuke; 10-11-2009 at 11:50 PM.